Poketropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Wage the War 3: Ghosts of the Past, Aiming to the Future!

+2
SuperiorSwampert
SheatheDarkMoon
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

To Wage the War 3: Ghosts of the Past, Aiming to the Future! - Page 3 Empty Re: To Wage the War 3: Ghosts of the Past, Aiming to the Future!

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Wigglytuff, who was shining the tombstone, playfully walked over to where Hitoshi was hiding, pulling him out. Larken Blinked.
"Hitoshi...what are you doing out here?" He asked. Momo tilted her head.
"Weren't you just at my house?" She questioned
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

To Wage the War 3: Ghosts of the Past, Aiming to the Future! - Page 3 Empty Re: To Wage the War 3: Ghosts of the Past, Aiming to the Future!

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:41 pm

~~~~Meanwhile~~~~
Zeke pounds the wall beside him, extremely frustrated. "I FRICKIN HATE MYSELF!!"
"YOU SHOULD! BECAUSE YOU KNOW EVERY SINGLE WORD IS TRUE!!" Kate glared at Zeke. Zeke clenched his fists.
"I should be the one who's dead... death is better than this... but it doesn't matter..." Zeke then walks out of the house.
~~~~Meanwhile~~~~
Gabe opens the door with Purin in front. "I'm going, I'm going, don't need to say anything." He jams his hands into his jean pockets, and walks out of the house.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

https://poketropolis.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Falkner led everyone out to the cemetery, to find Larken, Momo, and Hitoshi already there. Once they gathered, Falkner spoke.
"So....who wants to say something first?" He asked
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Zeke and Gabe said nothing, while Gabe glared at his father. Zeke just hung his head.If I was the one who was dead... then everyone's lives would be all that much better... and I won't have to go through this pain, and my children would have much better lives... I'm just such a terrible person...
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Falkner noted the silence and bent down. Momo hid in Larken's arms.
"Hey there Alli.....I uh.....Well....Nine full years since i last saw you....right?" He stopped, suddenly getting a strange answer.
"Falkner...talking to a tombstone...still the oddball aren't you?" Falkner's eyes flew open, and Larken and Momo looked up as well.
"Look! it's Mommy!" Momo shouted out. Larken stood silently. Sure enough, standing next to her gravestone, was Alli. Her skin was pale against the moonlight, and as ever, her blue eyes ice compared to what they were nine years prior, and the orange souls illuminated around her "body".Many Ghost Pokemon floated around her. A few Drifblim, Some Shuppet, and a Duskull. Falkner blinked, the tears that formed at the rims of his eyes hung there.
"Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this..."
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Zeke perked up, and saw Alli, quite shocked and disarmed. "ALLI!" Zeke took a couple quick steps toward her, then stopped dead in his tracks. "Alli... i-is that you?" Zeke starts crying as he reaches out to Alli. Gabe, stood appauled at the sight.
"M-M-Mom!?" Gabe barely choked out the word, and his eyes started to water.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Alli Stepped back.
"Zeke. It really is me, but at the same time. It's not. I'm a soul, and you may not touch me. You can merely see me due to my Shuppet." The Shuppet around her cooed. She then looked at Gabe, and smiled warmly.
"It's nice to see you're well Gabe Dear." She closed her eyes and seemingly rested against the headstone.
"And I'll have you know after I died, i never left earth. I've been quite happy and-" She glanced at Zeke. "Unhappy watching over all of you at the same time."
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Zeke dropped his arm, hung his head, and dropped himself to his knees. "I guess I never really did you good then... if I could trade places with you, I would... because you've seen the terrible...person..I am..." Gabe gave a near-inaudiable huff at his father.
He muttered, "Glad you see the truth, better late than never I suppose."
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Yuki nudged Naomi. "You never told Hitoshi and Naoki who this 'Alli' is..." he reminded her. "A-Alli.. i-is it r-really you?" said Naomi, ignoring Yuki completely in her shock.
Mystic
Mystic
Kanto Starter
Kanto Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:30 pm

"Yes it is really me Naomi." she assured the woman.
Alli crossed her arms then, turning to Zeke and Gabe.
"Both of you cut it out now." She snapped, a cold glare now on her face. Her eyes were glazed over now, and icier than before.
"Zeke. No one wants you to trade places with me, and this includes me. And you should be completely ashamed of yourself for even saying such a thing. I knew I was going to die the night before i delivered Momo. I left willingly, because a greater thing was coming into the world. But YOU'RE ignoring the gifts you have, and mourning what seems like forever over the gift you lost. I won't accept any more of that. I'd rather be wiped out of everyone's lives forever than see what I have been seeing from you since I died." She then turned to Gabe.
"And you! Gabe, I'm very disappointed in you as well. You've become cold and oblivious to everyone's kindness, just like your father, all because YOU think it's okay. and I'm telling you right now, it has to stop. The both of you, have totally ignored Momo's needs and wants for the past nine years of her life, and for that I hope your Proud of yourselves. If you really want to honor my Memory, you'd change who you've been to who you were." She sighed. "But anyway another matter." Rui blinked.
"What do you mean?" Alli turned to Rui.
"I mean that there is a huge threat coming back to haunt the world." Rui chuckled a bit.
"Is it you?" she asked. Alli smiled at her, shaking her head.
"No, but it is serious."
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Zeke, astonished and hurt, simply looked down to the ground, and fell completely silent, unable to even think. Gabe, looked from Alli, to Zeke, to Momo, then back at Alli.
"S-Sorry Mom..." Gabe, realizing what he had done, started to cry himself. Kate came by and slapped Zeke to the ground.
"Even Alli agrees with us! If you're truly a Champion, show it now!" Zeke simply got up slowly, and looked at Kate with no life in his eyes, not saying a word. [i]I can't do this...can't take this anymore...I should just die anyway, regardless if Alli's dead or not, because I'm such a failure, even as a Champion..."
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Alli growled, able to hear Zeke's thoughts.
"ZEKE! WILL YOU JUST LISTEN A SECOND?! Get up, stop feeling so sorry for yourself, and for me, and get moving! Stop wasting your life because you think you deserved to die and not me. Look, you have about a week to change. Celebi tcan bring me back to the time we met, then make it so we never met. And think about it, if we never met, you'd still be happy...or at least slightly. But at the same time, Momo and Gabe would cease to exsist." Momo hid further into Larken's arms. Alli gave her a sympathetic look.
"Alli...isn't that kind of-" Alli shook her head, and Larken stopped talking.
"It's the only thing i can do." She turned back to Zeke.
"So you decide. It's either never meeting me and gaining at least a bit of your old self back but at the same time taking away what SHOULD be the two most precious things in your life now, OR you can change your attitude and outlook on things, keep me as a memory in your heart and start treating your our children the way they should have been treated for the past nine years." She explained.
"Now, because of that, I don't have anymore time to be in front of you all. I will come to one of you in your dreams tonight, the one i think is most capable of hearing what i had to say, and relaying it to everyone." She looked up, peering at everyone.
"And remember, I've never actually been gone. I've been right here with you all, even if I haven't been physically."
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Zeke now was the one who growled, "Doesn't matter, I won't have that happiness with Alli ever again. Whatever." Zeke then just shrugged and walked away. Gabe just stood there, not knowing what to say or do.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Rui watched as Alli sighed then disappeared. Larken placed Momo in Falkner's care then ran after Zeke, after catching up, he punched him. His bangs covered his eyes as his fist retracted.
"You should have....Listened to her....what Alli said. She's right." Larken was now vunrable, tears streaming silently down his face, but he didn't care.
"You'd really give up on Momo and Gabe for your own happiness? When i was little, I...I had to be a father figure to Alli, and I would have sooner killed myself than ever letting something happen to her. And.....here you are....giving up on your children because you feel sorry for Alli and yourself....because-" He paused, then looked at him.
"Because you feel like everyone is picking on you. NO ONE IS! Everyone is trying to help you out of the gap and your sinking deeper because you only feel sorry for yourself. Never mind me or Falkner...or the Twins...Purin....or even your own children. You really think your own sorrow is greater than ours." He breathed.
"When I met you, I trusted you with Alli's heart. When she married you, I acted like your brother. And now, that vow i made when I first met, after seeing Alli's ghost, and how your sorrow has distracted her from leaving this world to final rest...I'm starting to regret that decision."
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Zeke looked up at Larken, then stood up. "You gave me kindness I never deserved, and I thank you for that..." Kate runs up.
"ZEKE!" She grabbed him by the shoulders and glares at him, "you once said that you have nothing when you don't have Alli, well look at me! Look at your children! You still have something to fight for Zeke! When Larken isn't around to pummel jerks that came around YOU were there! Don't let what you worked so hard for to go to waste! Alli married a Champion. Zeke, BE THAT CHAMPION!!" Zeke stared at Kate, and a little life was brought back into his eyes.
She's right... I've worked way to hard to crumble like this... Alli's husband is a Champion... I AM THAT CHAMPION!!! "Kate... I'm sorry... for everything..." he wraps her in a tight hug, and didn't let go for a while, and Kate responded by putting her arms around him.
"Now, Zeke, are you a Champion?"
"Yes, yes I am....Kate?"
"Yeah?"
"...I love you..." Zeke said those words with such uncertainty because he had never said those words for 9 years. Kate smiled and held Zeke tighter.
"I love you too Zeke." Zeke finally let go of Kate.
"Larken? C-C-Can I see my daughter? I think I have an apology for her..."
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Larken sighed, his look suddenly calming. Falkner brought over Momo, and as he handed her to Zeke, he whispered.
"I don't think that's the only one you need to apologize to." He reminded him, motioning to Gabe.
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Zeke whispered, "One kid at a time please? I know I have a lot of work to do, but ladies first." Zeke gave a soft chuckle then took Momo in his arms. "Hey Hun, I'm sorry...I've been a bad Daddy, but I want to make it all better. Do you want to play a game?" he kissed Momo's forehead and smiled.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Momo blinked, not knowing what to do. she jumped down and ran over to Falkner, hiding against him. Falkner looked up.
"Maybe this isn't the best place to say....you know....out in a field of dead people."
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Zeke knelt down and offered his hand to Momo. "C'mon, let's go to the garden Sweetheart." Gabe walked up and noticed what's going on, taken aback.
Whoa, Dad's actually TRYING to be nice to Momo... Gabe knelt down and touched Momo on the shoulder. "I'll come too." Gabe's eyes became soft and caring in that moment.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Momo seemed confused, and looked up at Falkner, seeking guidance. Rui looked at Larken, who half-smiled.
"Go on Momo, You'll have fun." He assured her. Falkner nodded.
"Yeah, as much fun as you always have with me and Uncle Larken." Momo nodded.
"Meanwhile, why don't the rest of us go out to eat, my treat?" Larken continued.
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Kate nodded to Larken. "That'll be good Larken, thank you." She picked up Momo, and handed her to Zeke, "Have fun you two!" Zeke stood up and took Momo into his arm.
"We will, Kate." Zeke lays his free hand on Gabe's shoulder. "Let's get going." Gabe smiled at Zeke.
"Alright, Dad!" With that, Zeke took his children to the garden. Kate smiled as Zeke walked away with Gabe and Momo.
"Zeke is workable, you just gotta figure out how." She looked at Larken. "Zeke is a prideful man at heart, I can't believe I forgot that was what Zeke needed. Guess we all have our screw-ups don't we?" She giggled at her own flub.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Larken sighed, then gave her another half-smile.
"Yeah.I'm sure Him, Momo and Gabe will be okay now." He chuckled.
"Now i remember why i never got married."
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Kate giggled. "So do I."
~~~~Meanwhile~~~~
Zeke, holding Momo, and Gabe, walk into the garden. Zeke sighed. "Well Sweetheart, here we are. What do you want to do?" Gabe looked up at Zeke and Momo, waiting.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 pm

"Espeon!" An espeon ran over to Zeke's Legs wagging its tail and lookign up at Momo.
"Ruzo!" Momo giggled. A girl entered the garden.
"Who's- oh! Hello Mr.Takahashi, Momo, Gabe."
SheatheDarkMoon
SheatheDarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Zeke smiled at the young girl. "Hello." He was uncertain if he should say exactly why he was here, but Gabe beat him to it.
"Hey Luisa! Yes, this what my Dad looks like, hahahah! We wanted to come over to play." Gabe grinned at Luisa.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum