Poketropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black and White general discussion

3 posters

Go down

Black and White general discussion Empty Black and White general discussion

Post by SuperiorSwampert Thu May 13, 2010 8:24 pm

I've just found new information on bulbapedia about a corocoro scan. Here's the article:

A scan from the June 2010 issue of the magazine CoroCoro has appeared online, revealing various information on the upcoming games Pokémon Black and White.

According to the scan, the first Generation V games will be set in the region known as 「イッシュ」 Isshu, which is quite a distance away from all previous regions. The magazine scan implies that the region is a foreign place that must be traveled to by boat or airplane. The city shown in multiple screenshots and a video on Pokémon Sunday is to be called 「ヒウンシティ」 Hiun City.

The new playable characters are also presented. They are stated to be more grown-up than past protagonists, and both are wearing devices on their wrists that may be the successor of the Pokégear, PokéNav and Pokétch.

Finally, the scan also shows the starters of Pokémon Black and White; as in previous generations, the starters are Grass-, Fire-, and Water-type. The starters' names are 「ツタージャ」 Tsutaaja, 「ポカブ」 Pokabu, and 「ミジュマル」 Mijumaru.

Further information has also come in with updated information about Zoroark. This Pokémon has a new and unique method of capture. It appears that it will appear when one of the three shiny legendary beasts from the thirteenth movie giveaways is transferred to Black and White. Additionally, its ability is known as, 「イリュージョン」 Illusion, and it has two new moves 「イカサマ」 Trickery and 「つめとぎ」 Claw Sharpen.

More leaked scans continue to emerge, including battle scenes featuring the five already-revealed Pokémon and art and screenshots of locations in the Isshu region.

-information credits go to bulbapedia and corocoro
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

https://poketropolis.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Black and White general discussion Empty Re: Black and White general discussion

Post by Poliwag Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 pm

I think black and white seems awesome! XD
I can't wait till it comes out

Poliwag
Kanto Starter
Kanto Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoaa Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:28 pm

I personally am kind of mad at Nintendo, they said they're restarting the routes at Route 1...which is lame, because Route 1 is Route 1, where the journey began. There should only be one Route 1 :/
That new legendary is bad too....Victini? Why is it #000? That's Missingno's number. Sad
So they're kind of getting rid of some old throwbacks...
But other then that, I think it's OK. The starters aren't great but I like them better then I like the Sinnoh ones, especially the grass one.
And they seemed to be a bit wiser now, the characters are older and the storyline changes with your decisions, I heard.
Nekoaa
Nekoaa
Kanto Starter
Kanto Starter

http://shocktail.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down