To Wage the War 3: Ghosts of the Past, Aiming to the Future!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Wage the War 3: Ghosts of the Past, Aiming to the Future!

Post by SheatheDarkMoon on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Heya Guys~ So, back when some of us were somewhere else, we had a little Roleplay Called To Wage the War. It spanned to One and Two, and this is the third!
Plot: Fifteen Years after the Events of To Wage the War One and Two, Comes To wage the War Three. Our Heros have all grown up, most with Children of their own. All of them are Alive and well, save one: Alli. Alli Died during ChildBirth, and despite the heroes grief, a new trouble emerges as certain legendary pokemon have gone out of control. They must keep a watch as their Children, called, "The Eeveelution Clan", now go to try and save the world from Sure Peril, as they did years ago. Alli However, has not finished her mission. Whenever one of the original heroes begins to doubt themselves, they start to realize through dreams and encounters, Alli isn't really as dead as she seems.

Now, my Co-owners for this, Are Mystic and SuperiorSwampert, so if I'm gone, and Ya'll wanna continue, They are free to take control of my characters while I'm gone
Fill this out if ya wanna join:
Name:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Currently Lives In:
Love Interest:
Personality:
Pokemon:
How Alli's Death Affected them: (Only if you were in the old Story, or Swamp, or if your child is releated to Alli's in some way)

Name: Alli Takahashi
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Blue
Currently Lives In: (Shes Dead...o.o)
Husband(Now Widowed): Zeke Takahashi
Personality: Even after death, as a ghost, she watches over her friends and family, and tries to encourage them to move on with their lives as they would have if she were right there with them.
Pokemon: None anymore, but during encounters with her, the following ghost pokemon always follow:
Drifloon
Ghastly
Haunter
Shuppet(x3) (Through them, she is allowed to possess pokemon or people for a short amount of time)

Name:Momozamo Takahashi (People ALWAYS call her Momo for Short)
Hair Color: Jet Black with Streaks of Brown that run through it
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
Currently Lives In: Blackthorn City, Johto
Love Interest: N/A
Personality: Happy most of the time, and Likes to tease her brother about almost everything there is too, but loves her family as much as she can
Pokemon: Luziu (Jolteon)
Zuzu (Vibrava)
Kune (Azumarill, inherited from her mother)
PaoPao (Pao) (Drifloon)
Muffzy (Meowth)
Zero (Igglybuff)
How Alli's Death Affected them: Momo, though saddened by the Alli's Death, never lost her happiness because of it. She knows her mother would never approve of her being sad, based on what she was told about her by Falkner. She often Joins in on her "Uncle" Falkner's attempts to cheer her father up, and always seems to be the light of a Party. She inherited her mother's Panic Attacks.

Name: Falkner Izumo (Made up last name o.o)
Hair Color: Navy Blue
Eye Color: Navy Blue
Currently Lives In: Violet City, Johto
Wife: N/A
Personality: Happy, Go-Lucky, a Bit of a flirt, Annoying, and Carefree, can get really serious at times, however.
Pokemon: Pidgeot
Noctowl
Flygon
Altaria
Xatu
Swellow
How Alli's Death Affected them: Falkner took a big loss from Alli's death, and for quite a while, fell into a depression, a shell of who he normally was. But after seeing Zeke and the others needed him to be the stronger person, he returned to his former outlook on things, and became the lovable fool that went right back to barking up people trees, as well as cheering them up from time to time.

Name: Larken Kazumi
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Green
Currently Lives In: Olivine City, Johto
Love Interest: Claire (Blackthorn Gym Leader, doesn't become apparent until later)
Personality: Serious at most times, as well as sarcastic, especially with Falkner.
Pokemon: Venasaur
Quilava (carries an everstone)
Raichu
Jolteon
Wigglytuff
Granbull
How Alli's Death Affected them: This took a great Toll On Larken, as when he was little, he said he wouldnt let anything happen to her. He slowly begins to think he's losing after his encounter's with Alli's Ghost, but soon takes great comfort in the meetings. Unlike Anna, who at first Blamed Zeke for Alli's Death, blamed no one but himself.

Name: Anna Rizukiya
Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
Currently Lives In: Mahogany Town, Johto.
Husband: Jack Rizukiya
Personality: Kind and caring, often warm to even newcomers
Pokemon: Sinai (Meganium)
Pliff (Jumpluff)
Multiple other pokemon, including most of Alli's Live at her ranch.
How Alli's Death Affected them: Anna blamed Zeke, and rarley showed up around Zeke after that. but she soon realized this was not Zeke's fault, and became friendly with him again.

Name: Rui Kataya
Hair Color: Deep red
Eye Color: Green
Love Interest: Eventually Zeke
Personality: Calm, yet a fun person to be around
Pokemon: Iris (Butterfree, one she raised with Alli)
Luka (Beautifly)
Orro (Dustox)
Flower (Beedrill)
Odoro (Umbreon)
Honey (Teddiursa)
How Alli's Death Affected them: She was crushed, being Alli's best friend since they were young. Though, she saw Zeke was Failing at raising the children Alli had left behind, and decided to move to Blackthorn to help take care of them. Iris is her closest pokemon, since it was one her and Alli raised together after finding it as a Caterpie.

Name: Jack Rizukiya
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Yellow
Currently Lives In: Mahogany Town, Johto
Wife: Anna Rizukiya
Personality: He's calm most of the time, probably at times, more serious than Larken. He often looks at Zeke as a younger brother, and normally gives him advice that helps him cope.
Pokemon: Rapidash
Linoone
Swampert
Typloshion
Luxray
Venasaur
How Alli's Death Affected them: Jack, though not outwardly affected by it, became like an older brother to Zeke, giving him advice, and sometimes taking the children to live with him and Anna until Zeke was ready to take them home. This of course, was the three years and on point after Alli died, since for the first three years, Anna wanted him to have nothing to do with Zeke.

Name:Luisa Arianna
Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Lavender
Personality: Kind, warm, and sweet, though sometimes loses her Temper
Pokemon: Lisa (Growlithe)
Night (Murkrow)
Ruzo (Espeon)
How Alli's Death Affected them: Luisa Lived with Rui since she was 2, and is Rui's Friend's daughter. However, her friend disappeared, so Rui became Luisa's Legal Guardian. After Alli died, she acted the same way, because she didn't know Alli very well at all. After learning later from Rui who Alli was and that they had started a garden together in Rui's backyard, Luisa felt obligated to help in the garden as much as she could. She often plays with Momo.

So there ya have it.

Last edited by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Signature by Itachi64~

Please help me hatch this egg! At:
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PFRQ4GRXv
SheatheDarkMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Wage the War 3: Ghosts of the Past, Aiming to the Future!

Post by SuperiorSwampert on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:15 am

Name: Hezekah Takahashi
Eye Color: Red
Currently Lives In: Blackthron City, Johto
Wife(now widower): Alli
Personality: Truthfully, outgoing but he doesn't show it anymore.
Pokemon:
Luxray(in PC)
Infernape(in PC)
Torterra(in PC)
Milotic(in PC)
Staraptor
Umbreon
Purin
How Alli's Death Affected them: One word: Ruined. Zeke is ruined to the point of uselessness, he's at his end. He blames himself for the whole ordeal and calls himself a failure. He has Purin as his "last direct piece of Alli".

Name: Gabenazi Takahashi
Hair Color: Jet black
Eye Color: Crimson red
Currently Lives In: Blackthron City, Johto
Personality: Funny and likeable toward people he knows sometimes, but most of the time he's stoic and ice-masked.
Pokemon:
Valade (Leafeon)
Xeraron (Shelgon)
Zume (Empoleon, inherited from his mother)
Bokuon (Torkoal)
Rehuezin (Shiny Dusclops)
Uyega (Sneasel)
How Alli's Death Affected them: Gabe on the inside is ravaged not only by his missing mother, but his messed-up father subsequently, and the main reason why he's stoic and ice-masked. This is to hide his emotions, even from Momo, even though Momo knows what kind of person Gabe really is.

Name: Luke Takahashi
Eye Color: Purple
Currently lives in: Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Wife: -unknown, but is a Pokemon Caretaker-
Personality: Was funny and hot-headed when he was younger, now he's more cooler and "peace-keeper" like, despite becoming a Frontier Brain.
Pokemon:
Metagross
Swellow
Manetric
Swampert
Sceptile
Rapidash

Name: Kate Takahashi
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Red
Personality: Loves to help out, and works until she succeeds what she sets her mind to.
Pokemon:
Furret(with Luke's wife)
Mismagious(with Luke's wife)
Mantine(with Luke's wife)
Roserade(with Luke's wife)
Macargo(with Luke's wife)
Glaceon

Name: Zach Takahashi
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: Firy and hot-headed like his father, but tends to get a little more aggressive when he gets agitated, or motivated
Pokemon:
Loudred
Skarmory
Snorunt
Numel
Lombre
Poochyena

Name: Zeta
Current form: Darkrai
Personality: Evil, pure evil. As Zeke's life-long tormenter and once his clone, Zeta finds himself at an end after Arceus destroyed his Deoxys form. Zeta is now preparing for his final attempt to bring Zeke down to his level. Zeta has no morals or bounds, as long as he has his way, nothing matters. He'll go as far as he needs to, to win, or even further than he needs to, to give himself plenty of satisfaction.
How Alli's death affected them: Zeta is the only one who's glad about it, as he takes his chance to torment Zeke once again. Zeta even went so far as to amplify Zeke's sorrow, but nobody found out, because Zeta, in everyone's mind, is supposed to be dead.

Last edited by SuperiorSwampert on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Brother-Dragonkiller900(Jiro)

SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://poketropolis.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 am

Name: Naomi Watanabe
Currently Lives In: Goldenrod City, Johto
Love Interest: Masuru Watanabe
Personality: Ever cheerful and kind, though getting a bit old for mischief.
Pokemon: Eevee(Eevee)
Blaze(Vulpix)
How Alli's Death Affected them: After Alli died, Naomi and Sayomi lost confidence in themselves, withdrawing from Contests and Gym Battles. They tried to act a BIT better for Alli's sake.

Name: Sayomi Matsuo
Love Interest: Kenta Matsuo
Personality: Ever cheerful and kind, though getting a bit old for mischief.
Pokemon: Flareon(Flareon)
Butterfree(Butterfree)
How Alli's Death Affected them: After Alli died, Naomi and Sayomi lost confidence in themselves, withdrawing from Contests and Gym Battles. They tried to act a BIT better for Alli's sake.

Name: Hitoshi Watanabe
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Currently Lives In: Goldenrod, Johto
Personality: A troublemaker.
Pokemon: Eevee(Eevee)
How Alli's Death Affected them: N/A

Name: Naoki Watanabe
Personality: Kind, smart, and cheerful. Tries to keep her brother and cousin out of trouble.
Pokemon: None

Name: Yuki Matsuo
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Personality: A troublemaker.
Pokemon: Glaceon(Glaceon)
Mystic
Kanto Starter
Kanto Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi64 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 am

Ill take larken, if i can.

Itachi64
Kanto Starter
Kanto Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:48 am

Itachi, Larken's my character an i control him. you were in to wage the war, just don name your character nuck again....please.
So on another note were arranging this by using chapters:
Chapter 1: Lugia
Chapter 2: Latios and Latias
Chapter 3:The Regi's
Chapter 4:Ho-oh
Chapter 5:Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos
Chapter 6: Suicune, Raikou, and Entei
Chapter 7: Darkrai
Chaprer 8: The Five Years that followed: Epilouge! (very short chapter.)

Signature by Itachi64~

SheatheDarkMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonkiller900 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

I would like to join. I am horrible at making characters though. (This is where Shea feels bad and makes one for me. XD)

Makoto(Superiorswampert) brother
Kaiya(SheaTheDarkMoon) sister
Hoshiko (Mystic) Sister
Dragonkiller900

View user profile http://poketropelis.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:52 pm

OOC: OMGOMG I willl...but can you be active this time? o:

Signature by Itachi64~

SheatheDarkMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 pm

OOC: To be active or not to be active? THAT, is the question!

SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Chapter 1: Lugia

She stood By the young girls bedside, the bright orange souls floating around her pale skin. She knelt further down next to the girl, the Shuppet next to her settling in the air.
"Momo... Momo Honey...Can you hear Me?" Momo's eyes opened slowly, and though she felt warm and asleep in her bed, she stood across from a pale woman, with icey blue eyes, that once, maybe, were darker. Her black hair cascaded down to her lower back, much as Momo's own did.
"W-who are you?" she asked gently. She knew the woman from somewhere, but...where?
"I'm your mother Sweetheart." Momo looked down.
"But...Daddy said you were in heaven now..." She answered. The woman nodded calmly.
"I'm still here sweetheart....i always have been." Momo Ran forward, to the woman, her mother, being captured in her arms. she smelled of the earth and the pine, that were found in the Blackthorn Cemetery.

The Ghost heard the approaching patter of paws on the carpet of the hallway, and quickly stood up, fading away with the Shuppet beside her. An Espeon ran into the room, and with one leap, flew onto the bed.
"Momo...Momo! Wake up! it's the middle of the afternoon dear!" she called through her telepathy. Momo shot up, tears streaming from the sides of her face, eyes darting around the room.
"Mommy?" She cried softly.
"Momo... you're mother isn't here..." The Espeon reminded her.
"But Purin she was! I hugged her too..." Momo Insisted, her voice resonating throughtout the room. Purin's look told her the Pokemon thought she was crazy.
"But...She was..." Purin only went to the girl, curling around her and allowing her to wrap her arms around her neck.[i]

Last edited by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Signature by Itachi64~

SheatheDarkMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Zeke sits on the two-person bed, and looks at the bed. A-Alli... Tears, again, start a torrential downpour. I still ask myself...why? I have no purpose without you, Alli... He quickly stands and starts screaming uncontrollably, "ALLI!!!" Tears continue to pour as he collapses. "Oh, Alli, why? WHY!? Why did you have to leave me!? I wouldn't have EVER left you without good reason, YOU KNOW THAT!!" He starts to pound the floor with his fist. "Y-you are my world Alli... and without you I'm nothing..." Then he lays out on the floor, tears still spewing from his eyes. Meanwhile, Gabe is sprawled out on the living room couch and having listened to Zeke's crying.
Bleah, does he even CARE for Momo and me at all? I'm sad that Mom died too, but CAN'T he try to be a little more concerned about US? Ugh, I'll never understand Dad..."

SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonkiller900 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:51 pm

OOC: Yes i can be active on this one. Smile

Makoto(Superiorswampert) brother
Kaiya(SheaTheDarkMoon) sister
Hoshiko (Mystic) Sister
Dragonkiller900

View user profile http://poketropelis.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Purin's ears perked up, and she slipped out of Momo's grasp. Jumping off the bed, she and Momo headed over to Zeke's room.
"Daddy?" Purin sat down beside Momo, her gaze on Zeke very displeased.
it's been nine years tot his day... she thought. Momo swallowed, then sighed.
"Daddy...I saw Mommy..I did."

OOC: Okay then dragon, ill make you a char, but if you go inactive, ill have to take it over till you get back on it. only rule of it xD

Signature by Itachi64~

SheatheDarkMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:01 pm

OOC: We still need a Masuru/Kenta >.>
Mystic
Kanto Starter
Kanto Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Zeke sat up slowly, smiled, and patted Momo's head. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up sweetheart, but that's not possible. I still love you sweetheart.." He then wraps Momo in a hug and strokes her hair. "You look so much like Mommy, when you're a little older you'll look just like her when I first met her..." Tears begin to pour again. Meanwhile, Gabe noticed Momo and Purin running to Zeke's bedroom.
Bah, Momo probably got a scrape, whatever. Gabe gets up and walks outside. Bah, hope Dad can get a life and start worrying more about me and Momo than Mom, she's dead, and nothing can be done.

SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Naomi smiled to herself as she cooked dinner. 9 years... 9 years since Alli died, since we stopped battling, coordinating... "...and that's why I'm better than you!" said Hitoshi as he walked into the kitchen. "Are not!" retorted Naoki.
"Are too!"
"Are not!"
"Are too!"
"Are not!"
"Are too!"
"Mom, Hitoshi's being mean to me again!"
"Hitoshi, stop being mean to your sister." said Naomi absentmindedly. "I wasn't!" replied Hitoshi. "Was too!" said Naoki.
"Was not!"
"Was too!"
"Was not!"
"Was too!"
"Was not!"
"Was t-"
"Can you PLEASE be quiet for one second?!" screamed Naomi.
"It was her fault!" said Hitoshi.
"I don't care who's fault it was, I just want it to stop!" replied Naomi
"Mom, can we go to Aunt Sayomi's?" asked Naoki.
"That's a great idea! Let her have them for awhile! I'll call her now!" said Naomi, picking up the phone.
Mystic
Kanto Starter
Kanto Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Name:Masuru Watanabe
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Love Interest: Naomi Watanabe
Personality: Kind, and Cares plenty for his family, but is also pretty serious about his work.
Pokemon: Honchkrow=Male
Raticate=Female
Butterfree=Male
Raichu=Female
Arcanine=Female

Name:Kenta Matsuo
Hair Color: Honey Auburn
Love Interest: Sayomi Matsuo
Personality: He's a bit more of a partier, the opposite of Masuru, but still goes to work and takes care of his family
Pokemon: Ponyta= Male
Poochyena= Female
Yanmega= Female
Gallade= Male
Sceptile=Male

Momo's face fell. Her father didn't believe her after all. The doorbell rung, and purin called down the stairs.

"Gabe! Can you go answer that?!" Meanwhile, Rui waited outside the door, her Butterfree Iris sitting idly on her shoulder.

Signature by Itachi64~

SheatheDarkMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Gabe got put out that a Pokemon was ordering him around, "I'm coming!" He opens the door to see Rui. "Hello Miss Kataya, come in." He allows Rui to enter and Gabe leaves. Keh, like I have any buisness with her. Take that stupid Espeon, ordering me around.

SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:47 pm

"Thankyou!" Rui called after him. She then frowned, and made her way up the stairs. She poked her head in Zeke's room. Momo, whom had been let go by her father, ran over to her, wrapping her arms around the woman's waist.
"Rui!" Rui smiled warmly, picking Momo up.
"Good afternoon Miss Rui." Purin greeted. Rui chuckled
"Thankyou Purin." She then turned to Zeke.
"Zeke, think its time you got up Hun?" She asked.

Signature by Itachi64~

SheatheDarkMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Zeke looks at Rui, then looks down, ashamed to be seen in a pathetic position by more than one person, then gets up. "Okay..." He hangs his head. I-I can't let Alli go...I just can't...I just want her at my side again...spending nights together... He begins to cry again.

SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Rui growled, putting Momo down and letting her rush out of the room. She then walked over to Zeke, lifted her hand, and slapped him clear across the face.
"...And That, you know, is what Alli would have done." Purin nodded in agreement.
"Zeke, you need to get a hold of yourself. We're all upset that Alli's gone, but right now you're feeling more sorry for yourself when its your children who may be in deeper sorrow than you are!" She then sighed and put a hand to Zeke's back in comfort.
"Look, we all miss Alli. In fact, every day without her is like a day without a piece of my world as well. But we can't sit and mope around the rest of our lives."

Signature by Itachi64~

SheatheDarkMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Zeke still kept his sad demeanor, but he stopped crying. "Perhaps Rui... but to me, a day without her is years without my entire world... I've lived alone for all my life until I met her...and now it seems like I'm back to square one...even if I did get a hold of myself...would it even make a difference? I am a mess without her, and even if I wanted to get better, would it even matter? I'd just be like before I met Alli, except I may never get much past that again..."

SuperiorSwampert
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Rui Frowned.
"Purin, Watch Him." Rui walked out and took out her Cell, Dailing and waiting for an answer.
"Hello?" A slightly saddened voice answered.
"Falkner? Call one of the Twins, or even both, and tell them to come to Zeke's house. We need to get him to come out and Visit Alli's Grave like we do every year today." Falkner yawned.
"Yeah I hear ya Rui." Rui hung up, and Falkner look down at his phone. Daiiling Sayomi's number.
"Hope she picks up..." He mumbled to himself as he listened to the soft Ring.

Signature by Itachi64~

SheatheDarkMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Hitoshi and Naoki hopped up to Sayomi's doorstep cheerfully. "I hope she's not in the middle of anything important!" said Hitoshi while knocking on the door. "Coming!" said Sayomi, walking to and opening the door. "Hi Aunt Sayomi!" greeted Hitoshi and Naoki. "Well, well, what a pleasant surprise! Let me guess, Naomi got fed up with you two?" asked Sayomi. "No, why would she get fed up with us?" asked Hitoshi innocently. Sayomi opened the door farther. "Well, come in anyway! Yuki and I will be glad to have the company!" Little did she know she missed the phone call...
Mystic
Kanto Starter
Kanto Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheDarkMoon on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Falkner slapped his cell shut. Then opened it again.
"Come on Naomi...we have to go Visit Alli in less than two hours...and if Zeke doesn't go, Larken probably won't go...and they need too..." He muttered to himself as the phone gave off more rings.

Signature by Itachi64~

SheatheDarkMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Hearing the phone ring, Naomi picked up the phone. "Hello?" said Naomi.
Mystic
Kanto Starter
Kanto Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top